Sunday, January 29, 2012

FOTD/EOTD: Candy Eyes

While recording my January favorites, I realized my eyes had a definite theme: candy.

Here's the overall face:
NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in Mont Blanc, MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC20, MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, Jordana blush in 38 Coral Sandy Beach, & TKDK Perfetto Liner in Sabochan for the brows, TKDK prismagloss in Ciao Ciao
Here's the eyes up close:
Benefit Stay Don't Stray primer, TKDK eyeshadow in Killer Candy, MAC eyeshadow in Blue Candy, Wet N Wild eyeshadow in Brulee, MAC Fascinating eye kohl in Fascinating, TKDK Perfetto Liner in Sabochan, MUFE Smoky Lash mascara in black
Should I do a tutorial or is this one pretty straightforward?

FTC:  All items used in this look were purchased by me except for: the Jordana blush was sent to me for use and consideration, the Benefit primer sample was sent to me by a friend, and the MUFE Smoky Lash mascara and the NARS Sheer Matte foundations were items I received from work.  I was not compensated for this look.  I used these products because I like them, and that is my honest opinion.

2 comments: