Saturday, February 18, 2012

EOTD: I love MUFE Eye Seal!

So I've heard Danielle J. rave about Makeup Forever's Eye Seal for a long time.. and everytime I put that 21$ bottle of magic in my basket, I would end up putting it back for one reason or another.  Yesterday, I was faced with the task of a sugar skull, and I decided it was high time I made the investment in that precious little bottle.  Today I had time to play, so I busted it out with my personal makeup and came up with.. well.. this.


I started with Hope In a Jar, as usual, followed by my MAC Studio Finish Concealer and MAC Studio Fix powder (both in NC20).  My contour is Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Original Chocolate, with Hard Candy's Fox in a Box in Skinny Dipping.  I put on the Benefit Stay Don't Stray primer on my lids, drew on some brows with Tokidoki's Perfetto Liner in Sabochan, and set them with the Wet n Wild Color Icon single in Brulee.  I mixed some Eye Seal with MUFE's pigment #751.. and it just so happened that I had something purple-ish in my brush.  I put it below my eye as well with a pencil brush.  I cut the crease with MAC's eyeshadow in Blue Candy, and blended NYX's matte black in the crease.  It was the first matte black I came across in my collection.  I lined my waterlines with Smashbox's Limitless Eyeliner in Onyx, and lined the top lid with a mixture of Eye Seal and NYX's matte black.  I used Brulee again as a brow highlight.    I used two coats of Sephora's Lash Plumper mascara in black on the top, and one on the lower lashes.  I had on Kat Von D's lipstick in Celebutard, but now I have on the Tokidoki gloss Lion Pappa from one of the trios currently for sale.

Over ten hours later (the photo above is from a few minutes ago), everything is still holding strong.  =]

FTC:  I received Hope In a Jar from work, the Benefit primer sample from Mo, the MUFE eye pigment is a sample, the Smashbox liner came from work, but paid for everything else with my own money.  I am not being compensated for this post.  I used these items because I like them, and that is my honest opinion.

1 comment: