Tuesday, February 7, 2012

FOTD: Spring Citrus

Sadly, the look is incomplete.  I'll edit with a picture of the lips later, but it'll be amazing.  (Edited!  I added the Urban Decay Super Saturated lip pencil in Punch Drunk.)

I started off with my Hope in a Jar to moisturize.  I then put Smashbox BB Cream all over my face.  It's not as hydrating as you'd expect, so that's why I moisturized beforehand.  I used my Beauty Without Cruelty Creamy Concealer under my eyes, around my nose, and a few places on my face (can you say break out city?).  I set all of that with MAC Sheer Loose Powder.

I contoured with Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer.  My blush today was Score by Urban Decay, which was sent to me by the lovely Jess (yt user: markgirlJess).  On my eyes, I used the Benefit Stay Don't Stray sparingly, and then busted out my bright shadows.  I have on Tokidoki's Soya all over the lid and up into the crease.  I put on my brow highlight (Wet N Wild's Brulee; dupe for about a bajillion colors, including MAC's Brulee), and blended in between the two with MTcoffinz Zoom Boom Pow.  I brightened up my inner corners using Sephora's eyeshadow Aspen Summit.  I used Sephora's Waterproof Kohl for all of my liner, creating the wing with my Tokidoki Donutella angled liner brush.  I curled my lashes with the Urban Decay Revolution, and applied a coat of Sephora's Lash Plumper mascara in black.  Right now I have on the Sheer Smashbox gloss in Glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment