Thursday, March 22, 2012

EOTDs: Neutral

You know how sometimes you get in a rut and wear the same look over and over?  Yeah.. well.  Here's my makeup for the last three days because my allergies have been so bad that I'm terrified to play with color.

Busted out my trusty old Naked palette for this one.

j0hn's band had their first show, so I busted out a spicy lipcolor, literally.  It's a new shade from Wet N Wild called Salsa Lessons from their new megashield lip color line.  It has an SPF 15 & the name is on the bottom!  0.10 oz for $2.99.

This is today, at the end of the day.  It's been over ten hours and it is HOT and I'm just starting to show some oil.  Eyes are Stila's Karat & Bronze.  Face is Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer, NARS Sheer Matte, & ELF HD Powder.
FTC:  I received the Stila shadows and the Naked palette from my friend Jess.  I got the NARS Sheer Matte from work.  Everything else I purchased with my own money.  These are my honest opinions and no one paid me to use these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment