Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 15: FOTD

This actually MAY be my FOTD from the day that Day 15 was supposed to be on.  Trippy, eh?


Fortunately I posted this on Makeuptalk.com, so I have a list of what I had on!  =D

Face (I THINK this is what I have on):
Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer in Matte Finish
Dior Diorskin Sculpt Foundation in 020 (Linen?)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20
setting powder (I don't remember what, possibly MUFE HD Powder?)

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box [Graffiti & Ransom]
Wet N Wild Color Icon Single Eyeshadow in Brulee
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Liner in Zero (winged/sheered out with an angled liner brush)
Tarte Gifted mascara
 
Cheeks:
NARS blush in Gaity
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Original Chocolate

Lips:
NARS Velvet Lip Pencil in Mexican Rose

Yay for successful colorblocking!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment