Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mail Time! Conscious Box October 2012!

This arrived today. It's mostly edible, and when I would usually want more variety, I think I'm totally okay with it this month!  ETA:  I think this is the regular box from October, which was randomly sent to me, so thank you Conscious Box!  =D


Packing list:
  • RW Garcia's 3 Seed Curry & Mango Dippers
  • GoodLight Natural Candles in Unscented
  • Crum Creek Mills Soy Nut Mix
  • Teatulia Peppermint Tea
  • Bumble Bar in Original Peanut (hard to see in photo; sorry!)
  • Larabar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mini
  • Clandestino Banana Bar
  • Zarbee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup to Go
  • Yummy Earth Organic Sucker in Googly Grape
  • Vita Rocks in Lemon Burst
  • GeoDeo deodorant in Island

So. I can't say I'm excited about the GeoDeo. I already have one of these, and it smells like a damn wine cooler! I might save it and give it to someone. I have an open one if I really decide I want to try it. But I really can't get past the scent. I'm sure the other scents are awesome though.

I really can't wait to eat EVERYTHING in this box.  Huzzah, Conscious Box!!

6 comments:

  1. This is actually the October regular box they sent out. :) The November Vegan boxes haven't been shipped out yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, really? That's not right. I am subscribed to the Vegan box. Hmmm. Thanks for the heads up!

      Delete
  2. Got to tell the hubs about this... so he gets me a subbie for Xmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to comment with the same thing as Nina Tran. This is really strange, I wonder if other vegan subscribers got the same box for November? I love CB but I would be disappointed if they were just recycling leftover boxes for vegan subscribers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything look so tasty O___O
    are these boxes in Canada yet?

    --
    Please do check out my style blog as well:
    http://blingyoctopus.blogspot.ca/
    <3

    ReplyDelete