Wednesday, December 26, 2012

EOTD: A Smoky Mistake.

I started a smoky eye for work, then they called and said that they were issuing a snow day. So I busted out my indie brands and created this mashup for you. Sadly, I made a huge mistake when I added pink below the eye because now I feel like I look so tired. Whoops.


In this look:
  • Madd Style Cosmetix Optimus Primer Eyelid Primer
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics Eye Base in Starry Night
  • Glamour Doll Eye Loose Pigment in Obscura
  • Madd Style Cosmetix Loose Pigment in Revenge
  • Madd Style Cosmetix Loose Pigment in Adipose
  • Madd Style Cosmetix Loose Pigment in Girl With the Most Cake
  • Too Faced 3 Way Eye Liner
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Liner in Perversion
  • Givenchy Phenom'Eyes Mascara in Noir

To the best of my knowledge, all of these items are vegan & cruelty free except for the mascara.  Also, don't judge my eyebrows.  They've been growing in for a while, but much like my natural hair color, it's still a total mess.  And yeah, I look exhausted in the inner corners of my eyes.. cause I am.  I work retail and it's the holidays, haha.  One night of sleep will sadly not get rid of that darkness.. it'll be gone soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment