Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Tarte Vegan List!!

With Urban Decay selling out to L'Oreal, you may be wondering what on earth you're going to replace some of those must haves with.. I have an updated vegan list from Tarte!!  I love Tarte so very, very much!

Face:
  • Clean Slate Poreless Primer
  • Clean Slate Flawless Primer
  • Amazonian Clay Foundation
  • Maracuja Miracle Foundation
  • Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
  • Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
  • Amazonian Clay Blush
    Cheek Stain
  • Maracuja Blush & Glow
  • Amazonian Clay Mineral Bronzer
  • Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer

Eyes:
  • Clean Slate Eye Primer
  • Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Shadows
  • Smoldereyes Jumbo Pencils
  • Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Liner & Brush
  • Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner
  • emphasEYES inner rim brightener
  • Step 1 Lash Treatment & Enhancer
  • Multipleye Lash Enhancing Primer
  • Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara
  • Amazonian Clay Gifted mascara

Lips:
  • Glamazon Lipsticks
  • Maracuja Lip Gloss
  • Lipsurgence Lip Tint & Matte Lip Tint (NOT Luster!)

Other:
  • Pure Maracuja Oil
  • "The Buffer" Foundation Brush
  • Amazon Bronze Body Bronze
  • Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencils

This is the list that my Tarte rep passed along to me.  He technically does not represent Tarte's official statement, and I technically do not represent Tarte OR Sephora's official statement(s).  This list is subject to change at any time with no notice.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this list! I've been heartbroken over Urban Decay. I'm surprised and happy about the items on this list that are vegan. I wish they would keep their list online up to date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn, the eyeshadow primer has beeswax. The Glamazon lipsticks have beeswax and some have carmine. Lipsurgence liptints have beeswax also. The Maracuja Lip Gloss has lanolin oil in it. I guess the moral of the story is to always read the ingredients. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll double check packaging while I'm at work tomorrow, then email him!

      Delete
    2. Oh good! I'm curious as to what happened when he gave that list. Maybe he doesn't realize that beeswax isn't vegan.

      Delete