Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Phototutorial: Pink Bow Ties.

I was inspired to this tutorial because of a Makeup Forever Labshine t-shirt I have.  I know, that doesn't really make a lot of sense, but these are the colors on the shirt, and that's what I wanted to capture, even if I didn't use Makeup Forever products to do it.

In today's tutorial, I use Tarte's Lash Primer & Gifted mascara, MSC pigments Adipose, Hello Sweetie, Bow Ties are Cool and the Silence, MSC Optimus Primer, and the Too Faced 3-Way Lash Lining Tool.



On a primed eyelid, I put Adipose in the very inner corner of the eye and just below the brow as a highlight.

Then I added Hello Sweetie all over the lid up to the crease (for hooded eyelids, we go slightly above).

Next, I added Bow Ties Are Cool to the crease all the way across and blended up toward the inner brow.

I added just a little of the Silence to the outer corner & the crease.  Adjust this for how dark you want it to be.

Add liner & mascara & you're done!  Please ignore my brows.. oh my!

This is somehow the only full face shot I got of this look.  Fail.

1 comment:

  1. if increased caloric intake does not improve your mass, play bazaar

    play bazaar you may want to raise the number of calories you are eating again.

    ReplyDelete