Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Petit Vour Box for June 2016!



It's time for the followup review of my Petit Vour Box for June!!  I got the items about a month ago and have had a chance to try everything now!  This was my first box with Petit Vour, and it was definitely worth it!  It's a $15 per month subscription box, and it's all cruelty free, vegan, and non-toxic.  The value of the box I am about to review is $38.50, so it was over double the value of the subscription.  Let's talk about the products!
Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer ($18; V, CF, GF):
This was a great product, but a touch too sticky for my liking.  I could certainly tolerate it, and I love that it's a clean(er) product.  I usually wear an SPF 30 or higher, but for just hanging around the house, I will definitely be able to use this up.

EVOLVh SmartVolume Leave-in Conditioner ($11; V, CF, GF):
I tried this a couple of times and wasn't excited.  It's a thicken product, so I assumed I should spray it all over, including near the root.  However, when I used it, my hair definitely got oily faster.  It didn't make my hair immediately look oily, but by day two, I was already reaching for dry shampoo.  If I had a normal or dry scalp, I have a feeling I would have LOVED this.

Suntegrity CPR Lip SPF 30 ($5; V, CF):
I didn't love the texture or staying power of these, but I have a feeling that if it were in a stick format, instead of the sample, I would have enjoyed it much more.  If Suntegrity ever sees this, the samples were cute and good for trying multiple colors, but it would be better to have one small sample stick versus the sample pots.

Precious Skin Elixirs Sea Pearl Exfoliating Clay ($4.50; V, CF):
I love waterless cleansers a lot.  It makes me extremely happy to not pay for water, and you don't need to use preservatives when you aren't using water, so that's always a good thing.  I really enjoy this cleanser and would definitely purchase one day when I get through my ridiculous stash.


Here's the overview of the box at the end of the video.

2 comments:

  1. satta Matka

    satta Matka You can add exercises to the routine as you progress or replace an exercise by another if you get bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Mother is Real... I am Aisha Kun and i want to testify about Great Mother how she cured me of hiv aids. I was diagnosed of this disease some time ago and i was worried. when i was searching the internet looking for a cure, i came across some testimonies of Great Mother how she has helped a lot of people and i decided to contact her on her info and explained to her. She laughed and told me that she will help me and i was surprised. She sent me the cure and it was a spiritual holy oil and water which is more than a medicine. She directed me on how to take it and i did. I took the cure for 3 weeks and i went to the doctor for check up and to my greatest surprise the disease was no longer in my system. I am so glad and i want to thank Great Mother for helping me. Contact her now on her website ourgreatmother1.com   and her email is Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com  you can also reach her on her whatsapp number  +17025514367. If you have any disease, she can help you. Contact her now

    ReplyDelete